A951E 95% Constant Torque Gas Furnace
Designed to deliver economical warmth' the A951E constant torque furnace goes beyond typical single-stage operation by circulating heat evenly and efficiently. It produces a
steady temperature throughout the home' with minimal energy waste. The A951E keeps your family warm' while keeping your heating costs down. And that makes it the smart choice for your HVAC needs.
- 95% AFUE This means 95% of your fuel is converted into usable heat. Compared to an older furnace' this can potentially save you hundreds of dollars per year in energy costs.
- Constant Torque Motor Like a variable speed furnace' constant torque furnaces provide lower operating costs and increases to overall system efficiency. Compared to standard PSC motors' constant torque delivers more consistent airflow and quieter operation.
- Quiet Combustion Technology Uses a smaller Btu input per burner for quieter start-up and operation while providing more even heat distribution.
- Advanced Heat Exchanger Made from stainless steel for maximum strength and crimped' rather than welded' AirEase heat exchangers are highly resistant to thermal fatigue and other stresses caused by repeated heating and cooling. During the testing process' they are subjected to temperatures that far exceed normal operating ranges' to ensure they will stand up to years of use.
- EMX Technology Every AirEase furnace is engineered and built with EHX Technology' a patented design that eliminates the hot spots that can shorten furnace life. EHX Technology makes heat exchangers more durable' and with its advanced airflow system' more air contacts the heat exchanger surface area for greater heat exchange' enhancing efficiency and comfort.
|MODEL||Configuration||Input MBtuH||Output MBtuH||AFUE||CFM||Dimensions|
|A95UH1E045B12S||Upflow / Hor. ||44.0 ||42.0 ||95.0 ||1290 ||33x17.5x28.5 ||129 |
|A95UH1E070B12S||Upflow / Hor. ||66.0 ||64.0 ||95.0 ||1310 ||33x17.5x28.5 ||136 |
|A95UH1E090C16S||Upflow / Hor. ||88.0 ||85.0 ||95.0 ||1660 ||33x21x28.5 ||160 |
|A95UH1E110C20S||Upflow / Hor. ||110.0 ||106.0 ||95.0 ||2130 ||33x21x28.5 ||170 |
|A95UH1E135D20S||Upflow / Hor. ||132.0 ||128.0 ||95.0 ||2330 ||33x21x28.5 ||187 |
|A95DF1E045B12S||Downflow ||44.0 ||42.0 ||95.0 ||1320 ||33x17.5x28.5 ||131 |
|A95DF1E070B16S||Downflow ||66.0 ||64.0 ||95.0 ||1705 ||33x17.5x28.5 ||146 |
|A95DF1E090C16S||Downflow ||88.0 ||85.0 ||95.0 ||1685 ||33x21x28.5 ||162 |
|A95DF1E110C20S||Downflow ||110.0 ||106.0 ||95.0 ||2185 ||33x21x28.5 ||174 |
|A95UH1E030B085S||Upflow / Hor. ||30.0 ||28.0 ||95.0 ||955 ||33x17.5x28.5 ||129 |290-11826.pdf
- All Parts
for 120 months -
- Heat Exchanger - Limited Lifetime
(Specification Sheet, Technical Information)